The aim of this web site is to reduce serious injury and work related death and to raise people awareness about dangers at work places.This website show you the common cause of accidents and harm to people health and hopefully people will take health and safety seriously and recognised the benefits of it.
Here are some statistics reported by Health and Safety Executive web site regarding work related ill health, injuries and work place fatalities between 2009/2010.
- 1.3 million people suffering from an illness , they believed was caused or made worse by present or past work.
- 152 workers were killed at work place.
- 121430 people were injured
- According to Labour Force Survey, 233000 reported injuries occurred
- 28.5 million days were lost overall
For the full report please visit HSE web site or follow this link http://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/overall/hssh0910.pdf
As could have seen from the above figure there is still a lot of work to be done on health and safety awareness. Together we can successfully manage and prevent any future accident. our goal is to simply no more accidents , no harm to people and no damage to the environment.